|Name:||Kiosk Barcode Scanner||Processor:||IOTC 0370 CHIP|
|Image Sensor:||752*480 CMOS||Symbologies:||1D,2D[QR Code,PDF41T,DM]|
|Resolution:||10mil||Scan Mode:||Sense Mode|
|Light Source:||White LED||Scan Window:||31.5mm×46.5mm|
|Symbol Contrast:||30%||Interface:||RS-232, USB|
qr barcode scanner,
smartphone barcode scanner
Kiosk QR Code Scanner Module 1D / 2D OEM Scan Engine IOTC 0370 CHIP Processor
Snappy On-screen Barcode Capture
1. Armed with Newland’s fifth-generation of UIMG technology, the scanner excels at reading on-screen barcodes even when the screen is covered with protective film or set to its lowest brightness level..
Durable Metal Housing
2. The scanner uses a durable metal housing, making it ideal for self-service applications.
Outstanding Power Efficiency
The advanced NLDC technology incorporated in the scanner helps reduce the power consumption and prolong the service life of the device.
3. The IR sensor in the scanner exhibits an improved sensibility in activating the scanner to scan barcodes as they are presented. markedly increasing throughput and productivity.
High-capacity Barcode Reading Capability
4. Equipped with a sizable scan window, the scanner has the ability to scan barcodes containing large amounts of data.
5. Self-service cabinets used in e-commerce, express delivery services and smart homes; ATMs; kiosks; queue machines; lottery machines; certificate makers.
|Performance||Processor||IOTC 0370 CHIP|
|Image Sensor||752*480 CMOS|
|Symbologies||2D: PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code|
|1D: EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISSN, ISBN, Codabar, Code 128(FNC1, FNC2, FNC3), Code 93, ITF-6, ITF-14, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, GS1 Databar (RSS-Expand, RSS-Limited, RSS-14), Code 39, Code 11, MSI-Plessey, Plessey|
|Scan Mode||Sense mode|
|Light Source||White LED|
|FOV||Diagonal: 85°, Horizontal: 63.7°, Vertical: 70°|
|Max. Power Consumption||1.75W|
|Ambient Light||0 ~ 100,000 LUX|
|Certifications||FCC Part15 Class B,CE EMC Class B|
|Accessories||Cable||USB cable: Used to connect the 4500 to a host device.|
|RS-232 cable: Equipped with a power connector; used to connect the 4500 to a host device.|
|Power Adapter||Used to provide power for the 4500|
|Output: DC5V, 1.5A; Input: AC100~240V, 50~60Hz|
Q: What is your payment method?
A: We accept online credit card, TT, Paypal, Western Union.
Q: Can I visit your factory:
A: Yes, you are warmly welcome.
Q: How long is your warranty time:
A: 1 Year.
Q: Where can we download the user manual of the scanners?
A: We will send by email after you get samples.
Q: What's the lead time?
A: For sample, it is typically within 3 days. For bulk order, it depends on quantity and model you order.