|Name:||Barcode Scanner Module To Scan Qr Code||Type:||OEM Scan Engine|
|Category:||Compact Size, Excellent Performance||Dimensions:||21.2(W)×14(D)×11.1(H)mm|
|Weight:||4g||Operating Voltage:||3.3 VDC±10%|
|Image Sensor:||640×480 CMOS|
qr barcode scanner,
smartphone barcode scanner
TTL232 OEM Scan Engine CCD QR Code Scanner Module for Assembly Line
Expertise customization service: RAKINDA has professional R&D team, and we are devoted to R&D and customization of intelligent firmware products.
We make a better future hand in hand
Miniature and Ultralight Form Factor
1. Ultra-compact, light and integrator-friendly, the LV3296 caters for miniaturization needs of OEM applications.
2. The LV3296 supports USB and TTL-232 interfaces to meet diverse customer needs.
3. Seamless integration of image sensor and decoder board makes the scan engine small, lightweight and easy to fit into even the most space-constrained equipment.
Outstanding Power Efficiency
4. The advanced NLDC technology incorporated in the scan engine helps reduce the powerconsumption and prolong the service life of the device.
Application Scenarios (as an accessory)
5. Self-service cabinets used in e-commerce,express delivery services and smart homes; ATMs; kiosks; queue machines;lottery machines; certificate makers.
|Performance||Image Sensor||640×480 CMOS|
|Illumination||Red LED 625±10 nm|
|Aiming||Red LED 625±10 nm|
|Symbologies||2D PDF417, QR Code (QR1/2, Micro), Data Matrix (ECC200, ECC000, 050, 080, 100, 140), Chinese Sensible Code|
|1D Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, AIM128, EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN/ISSN, UPC-E, UPC-A, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-6, ITF-4, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 25, Standard 25, Code 39, Codabar, Code 93, Code 11, Plessey, MSI-Plessey, GS1-DataBarTM(RSS), (RSS-14, RSS-Limited, RSS-Expand)|
|Typical Depth of Field*||EAN-13 50mm-365mm (13mil)|
|Code 39 40mm-165mm (5mil)|
|Data Matrix 35mm-115mm (10mil)|
|QR Code 35mm-145mm (15mil)|
|PDF 417 45mm-115mm (6.67mil)|
|Scan Angle**||Roll: 360°, Pitch: ±50°, Skew: ±50°|
|Field of View||Horizontal 44°, Vertical 33.2°|
|Mechanical/||Interface||TTL-232, USB (HID-KBW, COM Port Emulation, HID-POS)|
|Electrical||Rated Power Consumption||437mW (typical)|
|Operating Voltage||3.3 VDC±10%|
|Current@3.3VDC||Operating 141mA (typical), 198mA (max.)|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature||-20℃ to 50℃(-4°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ to 70℃(-40°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||5% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||FCC Part15 Class B,CE EMC Class B|
|EVK||Software development board, equipped with a trigger button, beeper and RS-232 & USB interfaces.|
|Accessories||Cable||USB Used to connect the EVK to a host device.|
|RS-232 Used to connect the EVK to a host device.|
|Power Adapter||DC5V power adapter used to provide power for the EVK|
Q1: What is your payment method?
A1: We accept online credit card, TT, Paypal, Western Union.
Q2: Can I visit your factory:
A2: Yes, you are warmly welcome.
Q3: How long is your warranty time:
A3: 1 Year.
Q4: Where can we download the user manual of the scanners?
A4: We will send by email after you get samples.