|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Normal craft paper and foam|
|Delivery Time:||Within 5 working days after receiving the balance|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram|
|Working Frequency:||902~928 MHz Or 865~868MHz||Protocol:||ISO18000-6C (EPC C1 GEN2)|
|Reading Range:||Stable Reading Range 25M (Depends On Tag&environment)||Antenna Gain:||12dBi Polarization|
desktop barcode reader,
barcode reader scanner
SM-8290A is one of high-performance UHF frequency reader, combining proprietary signal processing algorithms and efficient, with a high recognition rate processing performance and fast read, can be widely used in logistics, parking systems, access control systems, security systems and production process control, and other radio frequency identification (RFID) systems.
1. Multi-protocol support: ISO 18000-6B & ISO 18000-6C (EPC Gen2);
2. Super anti-interference ability for its FHSS frequency working method;
3. Software with different Programming language allows easy upgrade;
4. Waterproof and sunshine defending, idea for outdoor applications;
5. All kinds of communication interfaces can be customized;
1. Transportation vehicle management: Monitor and manage the transportation of vehicle and container.
2. Custom management: custom clearance and transit of material.
3. Logistic management: manage the flow of commodity, mail and package.
4. Manufacturing sequence: monitor parts during the whole productive process.
5. Device management: monitor the flow of device.
|Working Frequency||902~928 MHz or 865~868MHz|
|Protocol||ISO18000-6C (EPC C1 GEN2)|
|Radio frequency power||0dBm~30dBm (Adjustable)|
|Software & SDK||DEMO and C#, VC, VB, Java, DELPH, etc.,|
|Encryption||Can be directly encrypted, copy prevention.|
|Reading range||stable reading range 25M (Depends on tag&environment)|
|Industrial lightning protection||6000V industrial lightning protection|
|Low temperature protection||Northeast, Northwest extremely cold region,low temperature protection|
|Frequency modulation way||Broad spectrum frequency hopping or fixed frequency|
|Input/output port||Two-way relay output (customized), one-way trigger input|
|Antenna gain||12dBi polarization|