Shenzhen Rakinda Technologies Co.,Ltd .
The leader of the barcode scanner module in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Normal craft paper and foam|
|Delivery Time:||Within 5 working days after receiving the balance|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram|
|Working Frequency:||902~928 MHz Or 865~868MHz||Software & SDK:||DEMO And C#, VC, VB, Java, DELPH, Etc.,|
|Reading Range:||Stable Reading 0~60cm||Writing Range:||Stable Writing 0~10cm|
|Working Temperature:||-20℃~+55℃||Storage Temperature:||-20℃~+55℃|
UHF RFID card reader SM2910 could be applied in various harsh working environment for multiple protocols compatible and high speed reading. Full support the tags of ISO-18000-6C (EPC C1 GEN2) or ISO-18000-6C. Its stable reading distance is 60cm (Depends on tag and environment). It can be deployed in multiple industries such as warehouse management, archives and library management, bank, clothing and footwear retail, jewelry monitoring, and vending machines etc.
1. Reading and writing in equipment limited area above 0-60CM of the narrow space;
2. Provide setups SDK, and can provide C#, VC, VB, Java development routines;
3. EPC area, reservations, the user area support locking unlock function, can be used for privacy and security requirements of high occasion;
4. Support adjacent discriminant function, can prevent with a card in short time (1-255 seconds adjustable) upload repeat inside;
5. Support fast write operation, convenient for reading and writing;
|Working Frequency||902~928 MHz or 865~868MHz|
|Protocol||ISO18000-6C(EPC C1 GEN2)|
|Communication port||Left USB to serial port / Right USB to Data output|
|Software & SDK||DEMO and C#, VC, VB, Java, DELPH, etc.,|
|Encryption||Can be directly encrypted, copy prevention.|
|Reading range||Stable reading 0~60cm|
|Writing range||Stable writing 0~10cm|
|Item size||142x 85x20mm|
Intelligent traffic management such as ETC, custom clearance, parking lot, and automatic weighing.
Logistics such as container management, pallet management, and asset tracking.
Ticket business and access control.