Shenzhen Rakinda Technologies Co.,Ltd .
The leader of the barcode scanner module in the world.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Normal craft paper and foam|
|Delivery Time:||Within 5 working days after receiving the balance|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram|
|Working Frequency:||902~928 MHz Or 865~868MHz||Protocol:||ISO18000-6C(EPC C1 GEN2)|
|Software & SDK:||DEMO And C#, VC, VB, Java, DELPH, Etc.,||Encryption:||Can Be Directly Encrypted, Copy Prevention|
SM6210 UHF RFID reader helps read RFID tags with high stability and receiving sensitivity. With high integration level, they are low in power consumption, resistant to electromagnetic interference and good at heat dispersion. This SM6210 is ideal for industries like warehousing, logistics, apparel and such to boost efficiency.
1. Reading and writing in equipment limited area above 0-60CM of the narrow space;
2. Provide setups SDK, and can provide C#, VC, VB, Java development routines;
3. EPC area, reservations, the user area support locking unlock function, can be used for privacy and security requirements of high occasion;
4. Support adjacent discriminant function, can prevent with a card in short time (1-255 seconds adjustable) upload repeat inside;
5. Support fast write operation, convenient for reading and writing;
|Working Frequency||902~928 MHz or 865~868MHz|
|Protocol||ISO18000-6C(EPC C1 GEN2)|
|Communication port||Left USB to serial port / Right USB to Data output|
|Software & SDK||DEMO and C#, VC, VB, Java, DELPH, etc.,|
|Encryption||Can be directly encrypted, copy prevention.|
|Reading range||Stable reading 0~60cm|
|Writing range||Stable writing 0~10cm|
|Item size||142x 85x20mm|
Passive Long Range UHF RFID Reader SM6210 is widely used in a variety of RFID systems. The main applications are:
1. Logistics and warehousing management: the flow of goods and storage management and mail, parcels, transport luggage, such as the flow management;
2. Intelligent parking management: car park management and charging automation;
3. The production line management: the identification of the production process sentinel;
4. Other areas: library management, attendance management, asset management systems.